Easy Folder Frames - Easy Folder Frame Templates
Add an embossed "frame" or "open area" to any standard size embossing folder. Includes 7 different templates: circles, ovals, rectangles, and squares. For use with A2 cards (4-1/4" x 5-1/2").
Designed for Cuttlebug, but adapts to any embossing machine.
- Put paper inside embossing folder
- Lay embossing folder on A Plate
- Lay Easy Frame on top of embossing folder and secure with removable tape
- Place C Plate on top, and emboss
Note that placing a thin shim under the folder will enhance the embossed area.
Big Shot / Big Kick instructions:
- Lay Tab 2 on the platform
- Lay down the folder with paper inside
- Lay Easy Folder Frame template on top of embossing folder and secure with removable tape
- Lay a plate on top
- Run through the machine
Tip: Open embossed card on a rubber stamping mat. Lay Easy Frame on top, and trace inside opening with a stylus. To define the shape, trace inside template with any thin tipped pen.